How To Use Regulat®
Start with one 10ml (2 tsp.) dose of Regulat® once a day and build to 2-3 times daily. Regulat® encourages the body’s natural detoxification processes. Begin with the 10ml dose and build gradually. Take the liquid straight or diluted in water or juice first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. A second dose can be taken before lunch, dinner or in the evening before bed. Leave Regulat® in the mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing.
Regulat® can be used externally on the body, but SHOULD NOT be used in the eyes. Use Regulat® on eczema, psoriasis, dandruff, athlete’s foot, acne, canker sores, cuts, gums, wounds and as a poultice on diabetic sores. For healthy gums, swish the Regulat® or the Regulat® Dent in the mouth for 60 seconds.
Specific Regulat® Protocols:
We are all different. For those that are sensitive or have health issues, to avoid a detoxification process that is too rapid, start slowly.
Protocol 1: Sensitive Individuals
Week 1 - 2.5 mL (½ tsp) Regulat® in the morning with 100mL water
Week 2 - 2.5 mL (½ tsp) Regulat® in the morning and evening in 100mL water
Week 3 - 5 mL (1 tsp) Regulat® in the morning/ in the evening
Week 4 - 10 mL (2 tsp) Regulat® in the morning/ in the evening
Protocol 2: Hypersensitive Individuals
For those with any of the following:
• High toxic load (heavy metals, pesticide residues)
• Systemic Candida (die off causing release of stored cellular toxins)
• Multiple chemical hypersensitivity
• Chronic Inflammation: Auto-Immune Disease (Crohn’s, MS, Diabetes)
Week 1 - 5 drops Regulat® in the morning with 100mL water
Week 2 - 5 drops Regulat® in the morning/ in the evening in 100mL water
Week 3 - 10 drops Regulat® in the morning/ in the evening
Week 4 - 5 mL (1 tsp) Regulat® in the morning and evening
Week 5 - 10 mL (2 tsp) Regulat® in the morning and evening
• Increase the dose of Regulat® to the next “Week” when current dose is tolerated
• When strong symptoms of cleansing occur, stop taking Regulat® for 1-2 days until reactions subside. In rare cases, Regulat® may be discontinued for 1 week. If symptoms are mild, reduce Regulat® dose and continue treatment.